Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

ferry mead trip

  ferry mead 1850's to the 1860's




hi I'm Abby i went to a trip to ferry mead.
story starter.






 

When i got to school i sin in whiting to go to ferry mead really it was fun if you where there you're mind's where blown away!!!! i learn about the Europeans and how they build there house's


The V- shaped hut.

The V-shaped hut was the house's that Europeans live in.

Silver was important to the the family.


the family build the house out of wood.they burnt down tree's or hay.

rules:
lady's before gentleman.
a child should be seen but not heard.
keep you're shoes clean.
stand up straight.

                                               

                                                 
                       


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.