Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

Twinkle Twinkle little flame

Once in the city of France there was a little girl called Alice with a nice pretty lantern. She went out to look for her brother.It was a wet and rainy day.She got her coat and her nice 

Pretty hat 

She could hear the 

Loud voices of the people of France

Soon the little girl remembers that her little brother said “I’ll go to the baker’s place to get some cookies”  soon the little girl went to the bakers but no one was there.So she went back to her house down the lane.As soon as she was half way she saw her brother down the alley where have you been?said alice.”I’v been to the bakers to get some cookies but on the way back I saw these cool lanterns shining bright down the alley,”said Alice’s brother.Okay but we have to go back to the house because mum and dad are waiting for you!as soon as they got back they smelled the fresh breeze

Alice and her brother walked down the alley and went home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.