Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Memories

A man was in a war. he  was sad he thought that  maybe he  will lose the war  or maybe his friends.He  the war was about to begin then the war stop.It was silent then the war stared they ran looking for a hiding spot. ("there under that rock")they went behind the rock. But then the man stood up he said("no more being scared")and he fight all of the man behind the rocks then hes friends wanted to help so they frighted. then they won the battle. he was happy and it made him a little sad.he went back to his house and had dinner with his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.