Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

bridle path

 (why did we go?)because to now how it felt like when the Europeans

 walk the bridle path.(what did you do?)

we had to walk and had a few brake's but when we got to the top. Daisy and I went to see some writing we read a lot then we saw a bench. our teacher read it to us.

it was a name from some one. (but was it easy)it was kind of easy but slippery it was fun doe. (how did you feel)It felt great!




but what reasons did the Europeans walk the bridle path it felt like I was going to fall.  but some of my friends help me. on the way down it felt slippery  but I did it. I  said to my self  I can do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.