Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

learning to swim

 I have been learning about how to swim I am getting good at it. One time I want on the deep pool with a teacher and with my friends they help me swim One time one of my  friend told me to swim to her and then she told me to swim back on the rack of the swimming pool  it was hard but Nelly drawn.but I am getting good at swimming.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.