Pages

Friday, July 9, 2021

term 2 reflection

 This term I have been working on Inquiry. It was challenging for me. It was the last week of school. Daisy worked on the puppets and I worked on the slideshow.

It was almost time to pack up. We had to rush. We ask the teacher if we can stay inside. they said yes. We got the i-pad. Aaliyah-rose didn´t come to record. So Zita recorded for us. It was funny she had to record again! and again! then finally we got it.

(was it challenging)yes it was we work so hard that our families like it and that I am so proud of myself.

:was it easy? (yes)

:how did you do it?(we keep and trying)

:what did you do?(a V-hut puppet show)


1:Europeans came to New Zealand to have a better life.

2:They Needed more land

3:They brought food



Bad reasons

1:they brought flu


2:They cut down trees to make houses .

3:They ruin the rain forest.

4:The Europeans brought war. 

5: the Europeans give them guns



1:Why did the Europeans came to New Zealand

2:How did the Europeans got the flu


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.